Personal Petal Club
Experience a year of beauty with our Petal Club.
Each season has magnificent flowers. The first hint of spring reveals magical narcissus and lovely tulips in amazing colors. As the heat of summer arrives so do fragrant rose-lilies, ruffled garden roses, and warm-weather lovers such as old-fashioned zinnias, snapdragons, and dahlias. Crisp autumn air is highlighted by the textural elements of grasses and pods; sunflowers are paired with Amaranthus and cattails. Flower lovers can indulge in the earth's bounty, enjoying each bloom at its peak.
Join Alissa’s Petal Club to experience your own summer of beauty!
Delivering Happiness and Joy
How do I sign up? We are working on our online shopping cart system. Please check back soon!
How much does it cost? We offer 3 options to fit your lifestyle and your budget
- Summer in Full Bloom – 26 weeks of gorgeous hand-wrapped bouquets delivered weekly from May 4 – Oct 26. $520
- Summer at its Finest – 13 Bouquets, delivered every other week. $260
- Bouquet of the Month – 6 Bouquets, delivered once a month (May-Oct) - First Petal Club bouquet arrives in a vase for you to keep. Each week, simply add fresh water and your new bouquet! $150
When will deliveries take place? Flowers are delivered early Friday and Saturday mornings.
Four Convenient Delivery Locations:
- Co-op Natural Foods (410 W. 18th St., 8 am-8pm)
- Look’s Market (6213 Old Village Place, 9am-7pm)
- At the farm. 2710 Hickory Ave, Hull, IA (Friday or Saturday) Step into our flower cooler and choose your favorite bouquet.
- Falls Park Farmers Market (8am-1pm)
Picking up your Petal Club bouquet at the Market allows you to visit with your favorite farmer, choose your flowers, and complete your fresh herb and vegetable shopping.
What if I'm going to be out of town during a delivery? No problem. Contact us at email@example.com to redirect your delivery as a gift, or receive double flowers the next time. Either way, let us know by the Wednesday evening prior to your next scheduled delivery.
It’s that simple! It is our goal to bring back the sheer joy of fresh flowers through truly different and exceptional blooms. Flowers have repeatedly been shown to create happiness and have a long-term positive effect on moods. Read this study conducted by Rutgers if you need another good reason to give yourself or that special someone flowers on a regular basis. Who doesn’t need a little dose of beauty and happiness?! It is our hope that our Petal Club will help make flowers a part of people’s everyday lives again, as they once were. Not just for special occasions, but simply as a necessary bit of natural beauty in our living spaces.
We hope you will love this convenient, easy way to give or get flowers!