Our Farm Store is stocked with all things FLOWERS! As the seasons roll across our farm-scape, our store reflects and features each seasonal flower.
Spring starts with a myriad of luscious tulips. Then the wonderful ranunculus bloom, followed by June peonies, and the plethora of summer flowers. Late summer highlights wonderful dahlias and dramatic sunflowers. Celosia, zinnias, Lisianthus, all come into season, throughout the season.
If you need something special for baby showers, birthday parties, and just to say “I love you”, please complete our Order Flowers Now form. Alissa will design the perfect piece and have it waiting for you in our Store.
There is always something fun happening on the farm and awesome flowers, décor, and gifts in our Farm Store.
Also, be sure to check our Classes and Events page.
- Bulb gardens (spring)
- Succulent gardens (fall)
- Fresh flowers (May to October)
- Preservation pieces such as ring holders, coaster sets.
- Dried botanicals by the bunch
- Everlasting arrangements
- Holiday arrangements with fresh evergreens
- Porch pots: fresh evergreens, berries, sparkles, balls, bells, etc.
- Spring: yellows, blues, purples, whites…
- Fall: oranges, burgundies, grains, cattails, pheasant feathers….
- Winter: Fresh evergreens, berries, pinecones….
- Charcuterie boards
- Pocket knives
- Serving trays
- Wine sets
- Epoxy pieces
We also offer outlet space to local artisans; pottery, candles, macramé and more.
Farm Store hours:
Thursday: Noon to 7:00
Friday: Noon to 7:00
Alissa's Flower Farm
2710 Hickory Ave.
Hull IA 51239